This secret recipe for healthy hair growth will have your hair shooting out in no time. As women we all want healthy, long, and lustrous hair and this will give you just that.
So what is this recipe? First of, I should mention that healthy hair comes when your hair isn’t brittle or damaged, stops breaking, or thinning out so it grows as it should. This hair growth recipe will treat your hair problems to give your hair the chance to grow long and healthy like it was intended.
This recipe is a combination of three potent ingredients: shea butter, coconut oil, and Indian herb (yea, the first time I heard I had my mouth hanging loose too). These ingredients are effective enough on their own, but together they make a very strong hair ointment that will treat just about any hair malady you have.
Let me break down the individual benefits of each of these ingredients before we proceed to make the herbal concoction.
Benefits of Shea Butter for Hair
Shea butter is popularly called ori in this. Part of the world and most also use it for their skin due to its amazing benefits. It is a rich source of vitamins and minerals and here are a few reasons to use it:
1. Staying in the sun for a prolonged period of time can damage your hair curticle and inner structure. Shea butter (ori) is a protectant containing SPF so it keeps hair protected.
2. Shea butter is also high in Vitamins A, E, and F and will repair dry or brittle hair.
3. Going into a swimming pool? Apply shea butter to your hair and scalp to keep it protected and coated from the excess chlorine and salt contained in the pool.
Benefits of Coconut Oil for Hair
Coconut oil is also rich in nutrients and minerals which is why its also used to promote healthy hair growth. Here are a few of the benefits of coconut oil for hair:
1. Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which goes through your scalp to repair damaged hair roots or brittle hair.
2. It is antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiviral and will treat any scalp infection or problems, including dandruff.
3. It also has a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 8 which will keep your hair protected
Benefits of Indian Herb for Hair
Indian herb, like all things herbal, is herbal remedy at its most natural. There are a few choices you can use: Amla, Neem, Henna, Sage, or Shikakai and these are the benefits you’ll get:
1. It is antimicrobial and effective against ringworm, dandruff, and eczema.
2. It improves the flow of blood to your hair roots, promoting hair follicle stimulation to improve hair growth.
3. It treats and eliminates hair lice.
Making the Secret Hair Growth Recipe
Now that we know the amazing benefits of the ingredients to be used, we should proceed to have it prepared.
Ingredients & Equipments to be Used
– 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
– 2 Tablespoons Shea Butter
– 1 Teaspoon Indian Herb
– 2 Heat-resistant Bowls
– Blender (the part used for grinding dry food items)
– A Mixing Spoon.
1. Place the Indian herb in the heat-resistant bowl and place this on very low heat for a minute. The idea is to get the Indian herb as dry as possible so its easy to grind. Be sure the heat is tuned to the lowest.
2. Once dry, transfer the content into the blender and grind until smooth then set aside.
3. Place your shea butter into the second heat-resistant bowl and also place on very low heat. Let it heat for a minute or until melts.
4. Add in your coconut oil just as you are about taking it off the heat.
5. Once both oils are melted and well mixed, take off heat and add in the ground Indian herb. Stir it in using your mixing spoon and your secret hair growth remedy is ready to be used.
How to Use
You can use this hair growth recipe as often as you like, applying it to your scalp and sometimes all the way to your hair tips.