Do you have thin or brittle hair that breaks easily? You can stop hair breakage easily and in no time using black or green tea rinses.
Black and/￼or green tea are a rich source of antioxidant and caffeine, two compounds that aid healthy hair growth. The caffeine in these teas eliminate DHT (Dihydrotestoterone)￼, a hormone present in the scalp in some scalps and responsible for hair loss.
Incorporating this herbal remedy into your regular hair care regime will also add a natural shine, thickness, and luster to your hair. It should however be used once a month to avoid a reverse effect.
How to use Black/ Green Tea for Hair Growth
1. Place a Cup of water on medium to high heat and bring to boil.
2. Drop 3-4 bags of green or black tea and allow brew.
3. Remove tea bags and allow liquid cool.
4. Once done, lean over a bathtub and pour tea over hair, placing a large bowl in front of you to collect the tea as it pours.
5. Repour tea from a bowl a few more times then wear a shower cap. Leave in for 40 minutes and then remove cap.
6. Rinse off with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo and moisturize hair