If you have some time on your hands and would love an easy, but sumptuous meal, then you should absolutely try out a banana pancake.
Its amazingly delicious and you could have it with your early morning cup of coffee, tea, or juice.
Here are the ingredients for your banana pancake:
– 1-2 Large Ripe Banana
– Flour ( you can substitute with wheat powder)
– Baking Powder
– 2 Eggs
– Salt (optional)
– 1/4 Cup Milk
– Vanilla Extract
Directions for Making Your Banana Pancake
Now that your ingredients are complete and lined on your kitchen counter, here’s how you can go about making the banana pancake:
1. Mix flour, sugar, and baking soda in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a different bowl, mash the bananas until smooth. You can skip the rigours of this and use a blender to achieve the same effect.
3. In another bowl, whisk your eggs and add to your mashed banana. Stir this new mixture until well mixed.
4. Next, add in the vanilla extract and milk then stir.
5. Stir in a scoop of butter into you banana mix and pour this mixture into the bowl containing the flour and baking powder.
6. Mix this batter until it becomes smooth.
Your banana pancake batter is ready to be fried. Next, pour a very little quantity of vegetable oil into a non-stick pan and place over low heat.
7. Place banana pancake batter into the oil when sufficiently hot and let it fry for a few minutes or until it turns brown. Once brown, flip it over and let the other side fry to.
8. Take off heat and enjoy your banana pancakes!
Easy to make, right? Yea, banana pancakes are that easy to make and you can have a batch ready in 30 minutes or less. And lastly, this food is not just delicious, they are healthy too!