Ingredients for Ginger Beer
– 2 Teaspoons Ground Ginger
– 3-4 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
– 1/8 Teaspoons Dry Yeast
– 1/8 Cup Granulated Sugar
– 7 Cups Water
– 1/4 Cup Raisins
– 2 Slices Lemon or Grape Fruit (optional)
Directions in Making Your Ginger Beer
1. Pour water into a saucepan and bring to boil. Take it off heat and add your sugar. Stir until it dissolves.
2. Add ground ginger and stir this in then leave for 5-10 minutes to cool.
3. Add other ingredients and stir. Allow cool completely and strain into a different bowl.
4. Keep in the fridge and serve chilled when needed.
5. Sweeten with lemon or grape juice.
Ginger beer is a non-alcoholic drink suitable for all occasions.