Most people are unaware they can stop constant hair loss by carrying out regular black tea or coffee rinse. Hair breaks off when it becomes brittle and this is exactly what a regular tea rinse guards against as it strengthens hair strands.
For a tea of coffee rinse, you would need the following items:
– 4 Black Teabags (Alternative you can use one teaspoon ground coffee bean)
– 2 Cups Boiling Water
– A Large Bowl
1. Brew the cup of tea by placing the black teabags into the boiling water (if you are using coffee, pour ground coffee into the boiling water.
2. Stir and set aside to cool.
3. Once it’s sufficiently cool, dampen your hair and set the large bowl in front of you to collect the tea/coffee as you pour.
4. Pour tea over your dampen hair, gather it as it collects in the bowl and pour again. Do this a few times.
5. Next, keep hair covered under a shower cap for 30-45 minutes and go about your normal duties.
6. Afterwards, rinse tea off hair, condition, and moisturize as usual.