1. One breast is always larger than the other by about 4%. In 65% of women, the left breast is always larger than the right.
2. Breasts come in different sizes and shapes, as do nipples.
3. Breasts are the first thing men notice about women.
4. Women who get breast implants are three times more likely to commit suicide.
5. 85% of women wear the wrong bra size. They either wear the wrong cup size or the wrong band size.
6. A whooping 70% of women are unhappy with their breast. They are either unhappy with the size or the shape.
7. Bras came into existence in the 1920s. Before the corsets ruled.
8. Sleeping on your stomach spoils the shape of your breasts. Experts recommend sleeping sideways and using a pillow for support.
9. 80% of the time, the lumps you find in your breasts are benign, but you should have them checked out anyways.
10. Men can grow breasts too, (no kidding) if they suffer from a condition called gynecomastia which makes their mammary glands to grow abnormally.
11. In Ancient Rome, before the invention of bras, women used to wrap bandages around their breasts to keep them in place.
12. Over 14 million new bras get produced daily.
13. Nipples come in a variety of types; up to eight different types!
14. One of your breasts (and one of your nipple) is more sensitive than the other.
15. There are up to 20 openings on your areola called milk ducts or lubes for breastmilk to pass through.
16. Your breasts grow for two to four years after your first period.
17. Breast cancer is the second dealiest cancer for women, right behind lung cancer.